Frenemies of TalkRational:
Nontheist Nexus |  Rants'n'Raves |  Secular Cafe |  Council of Ex-Muslims |  The Skeptical Zone |  rationalia |  Rational Skepticism |  Atheists Today | 
TalkRational  

FAQ Rules Staff List Calendar RSS
Go Back   TalkRational > Discussion > Life Science Discussions

Life Science Discussions Biology, Natural History, etc.

Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2011, 02:20 AM   #1267849  /  #476
Gary Gaulin

Gary Gaulin

Quote:
Originally Posted by boba123 View Post
I see Gary that you ARE STILL spending a LOT OF TIME posting on TR - RATHER than answering my INITIAL QUESTIONS !!!!!

Gary, you MAY answer the QUESTIONS BEFORE providing a text file that demonstrates 15 minutes of running time !!!!!!

Gary - just ANSWER THE QUESTIONS, ALREADY !
This tangent into a MAP is your fault Boba! But it helps answer some of the questions where here a picture is worth at least a million words, will save me a lot of time trying to sum this up with perfect grammar.

Before ending the run that's checking how much ACTUAL memory space is currently being used in the 28 bit (268435456 byte) memory space that has my computer's RAM maxed out, here are the readings after 5 million cycles for each of the confidence levels. Only 150,000 are used, the Corre addressing signal for the most part follows the eye signal so it is a relatively wasteful use of digital memory space but it's hard to get 100% usage and what DOES get used of the large memory space is important.

Code:
All Contents Memory, Intelligence Design Lab
Gary S. Gaulin  2011
1/18/2011  8:07:34 PM
Cycle 5728521
-----------------------------------------------
Conf 3     25330
Conf 2     18088
Conf 1     51370
Conf 0     60315
I uploaded a new version of the IntelligenceDesignLab model that starts up with what was used to check how much actual memory was used. Also has a new Map Memory checkbox for a Form that comes on the screen, but like they say "I'M/WE'RE WORKING ON IT!". It does not show the above list on the screen since that was just a test, but the source code that was used is still there.

https://sites.google.com/site/intell...eDesignLab.zip

Intelligence Design Laboratory and More
Gary Gaulin is offline   topbottom
Old 01-19-2011, 03:45 AM   #1267925  /  #477
boba123

boba123

Gary,

THIS IS the second time that I have SERIOUS QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR ABILITY to read FOR COMPREHENSION !!!!!!!!

THESE ARE THE INITIAL QUESTIONS that I am ASKING YOU -
Quote:
Gary, the format below is DIFFERENT than the format of the 7/7/10 Generated Output from your Generator thingy. Before I attempt to look at this output - YOU need to EXPLAIN EVERYTHING that finds display within the Output.

Please explain the following:
1.) What the ADDRESS represents.
2.) What each column label is and means - do any of the columns have a relationship with other columns.
3.) Why there are what appear to decimal numbers and what appear to be binary numbers within the output. What these numbers represent, what they mean, what relationship they have to any other numbers within the output.
4.) What the color coding means.
5.) Within each column, what are the minimum and maximum values that may find display within the column.
6.) Is there a relationship between the ADDRESS and any other values found in the output.
7.) What a cycle is, why a cycle exists, the minimum and maximum number of cycles - if a maximum number of cycles exist, how does one keep track a roll-over beyond the maximum number.
8.) Is the value of ADDRESS ever used more than once, and if so, how would one know which usage is which.
9.) Why is there a mixture between horizontal and vertical display of information.
10.) What language is the system written in that generates the output below and when are Systems Calls (if any) made within the language and what logical functions find involvement within the System Calls.
11.) What does the displayed information of the output Mean.
12.) WHAT time frame - in Real Time - does the data below represent.<snip>
THIS IS the ANSWER that YOU START WITH - AN ANSWER that has NOTHING - ABSOLUTELY NOTHING - to do with ANY of the INITIAL QUESTIONS that I, Bob Allen - certainly NOT Gary the G, ASK YOU, Gary !!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Gaulin View Post
Quote:
I see Gary that you ARE STILL spending a LOT OF TIME posting on TR - RATHER than answering my INITIAL QUESTIONS !!!!!

Gary, you MAY answer the QUESTIONS BEFORE providing a text file that demonstrates 15 minutes of running time !!!!!!

This tangent into a MAP is your fault Boba! But it helps answer some of the questions where here a picture is worth at least a million words, will save me a lot of time trying to sum this up with perfect grammar.

Before ending the run that's checking how much ACTUAL memory space is currently being used in the 28 bit (268435456 byte) memory space that has my computer's RAM maxed out, here are the readings after 5 million cycles for each of the confidence levels. Only 150,000 are used, the Corre addressing signal for the most part follows the eye signal so it is a relatively wasteful use of digital memory space but it's hard to get 100% usage and what DOES get used of the large memory space is important.

Code:
Gary S. Gaulin  2011
Cycle 5728521
Conf 3     25330
Conf 2     18088
Conf 1     51370
Conf 0     60315
I uploaded a new version of the IntelligenceDesignLab model that starts up with what was used to check how much actual memory was used. Also has a new Map Memory checkbox for a Form that comes on the screen, but like they say "I'M/WE'RE WORKING ON IT!". It does not show the above list on the screen since that was just a test, but the source code that was used is still there.

I Can't believe, Gary, that you ACTUALLY have that MUCH of a READING COMPREHENSION DEFICIT (RCD).

Now I've heard of ADHD before - but now, Gary - I am ACTUALLY seeing in the WAY that YOU attempt to ANSWER MY QUESTIONS - AS A SCIENTIST, no less, that YOU, Gary - Certainly appear to suffer FROM RCD - Reading Comprehension Disorder.

PLEASE review the 12, yes 12, INITIAL questions that I have - in the FIRST PART of THIS post - and see if YOU are able to answer these INITIAL QUESTIONS - NOT the Question or Questions that YOU want to answer - BUT, the QUESTIONS that I ASK.

Please, Gary - take a shot at answering MY Questions.

As a Computer Guy to another guy, who refers to himself as a Scientist -Thanks in advance
MattShizzle - using the word "MORON" - http://talkrational.org/showthread.p...772#post914772-- "Ignore the assholes. Assholes are the price we pay for being able to tell assholes they are assholes." = Febble - http://talkrational.org/showthread.p...599#post958599-- "Im a Satanist, Israel is a terrorist state, Hamas is the good guys." = S'hitman - http://talkrational.org/showthread.p...61#post1454961
boba123 is offline   topbottom
Old 01-19-2011, 03:59 AM   #1267935  /  #478
Gary Gaulin

Gary Gaulin

OK Boba, I'll ASAP take care of at least the ones that are now easy enough without anything fancy.

But in case you must see what is on the screen that has me excited enough to add it to notes:

Notice that the Left side is taken out, as though it were one LOBE of a two lobed brain.

It's only 15 bits of Addressing, seems to work about as well as with both lobes at same time 28 bits.

I was not getting anywhere with a MAP because of Left/Right mixed in Addressing. Now I am!

Old 01-19-2011, 04:48 AM   #1267969  /  #479
boba123

boba123

AND AGAIN, Gary - YOU are still NOT ANSWERING the QUESTIONS that I am asking ! Obviously, Gary - you are answering questions - from someone else, from somewhere else. (Damn. I wonder if maybe Gary is hearing voices - in his head).

Quote:
Gary,

THIS IS the second time that I have SERIOUS QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR ABILITY to read FOR COMPREHENSION !!!!!!!!

THESE ARE THE INITIAL QUESTIONS that I am ASKING YOU -
Quote:
Gary, the format below is DIFFERENT than the format of the 7/7/10 Generated Output from your Generator thingy. Before I attempt to look at this output - YOU need to EXPLAIN EVERYTHING that finds display within the Output.

2.) What each column label is and means - do any of the columns have a relationship with other columns.
3.) Why there are what appear to decimal numbers and what appear to be binary numbers within the output. What these numbers represent, what they mean, what relationship they have to any other numbers within the output.
5.) Within each column, what are the minimum and maximum values that may find display within the column.
6.) Is there a relationship between the ADDRESS and any other values found in the output.
7.) What a cycle is, why a cycle exists, the minimum and maximum number of cycles - if a maximum number of cycles exist, how does one keep track a roll-over beyond the maximum number.
8.) Is the value of ADDRESS ever used more than once, and if so, how would one know which usage is which.
9.) Why is there a mixture between horizontal and vertical display of information.
10.) What language is the system written in that generates the output below and when are Systems Calls (if any) made within the language and what logical functions find involvement within the System Calls.
THIS IS the ANSWER that YOU START WITH - AN ANSWER that has NOTHING - ABSOLUTELY NOTHING - to do with ANY of the INITIAL QUESTIONS that I, Bob Allen - certainly NOT Gary the G, ASK YOU, Gary !!!!!

Quote:
Quote:

Code:
Gary S. Gaulin  2011
Cycle 5728521
Conf 3     25330
Conf 2     18088
Conf 1     51370
Conf 0     60315

I Can't believe, Gary, that you ACTUALLY have that MUCH of a READING COMPREHENSION DEFICIT (RCD).

Now I've heard of ADHD before - but now, Gary - I am ACTUALLY seeing in the WAY that YOU attempt to ANSWER MY QUESTIONS - AS A SCIENTIST, no less, that YOU, Gary - Certainly appear to suffer FROM RCD - Reading Comprehension Disorder.

PLEASE review the 12, yes 12, INITIAL questions that I have - in the FIRST PART of THIS post - and see if YOU are able to answer these INITIAL QUESTIONS - NOT the Question or Questions that YOU want to answer - BUT, the QUESTIONS that I ASK.

Please, Gary - take a shot at answering MY Questions.

As a Computer Guy to another guy, who refers to himself as a Scientist -Thanks in advance
MattShizzle - using the word "MORON" - http://talkrational.org/showthread.p...772#post914772-- "Ignore the assholes. Assholes are the price we pay for being able to tell assholes they are assholes." = Febble - http://talkrational.org/showthread.p...599#post958599-- "Im a Satanist, Israel is a terrorist state, Hamas is the good guys." = S'hitman - http://talkrational.org/showthread.p...61#post1454961
Old 01-19-2011, 06:21 AM   #1268021  /  #480
Steviepinhead

Steviepinhead

Gary, have you ever considered the possibility of a learning disability?

I'm not pretending to diagnose you. I'm just inquiring into your degree of self-awareness.

Please feel free to not respond and continue living your life in a science-free zone of random YouTube felicity.

Either way, it's all good.
Steviepinhead is offline   topbottom
Old 01-19-2011, 06:59 AM   #1268050  /  #481
Gary Gaulin

Gary Gaulin

To keep notes on THIS one together:

What ADDRESS represents seems to best be described by Algorithm after 2 Lobes each take their turn direction motion. Added three lines, one just a StartLobe:

Since this is a very major change in how it works, the last version that I uploaded is the first version of the program (Version 1) which has the 1 lobe configuration. I started a IntelligenceDesignLab2 to start on a Version 2 which takes that idea to 2 lobes. Did not upload a Version 2 preliminary yet.

Without changing FormUniqueMemoryADDRESS yet (so it's still only the right side switching in but has 2 lobes of same Addressing instead of 1) it's reaching highest confidence 3.000 around 10000 cycles, doing well as before the change to two lobes.

ADDRESS is here all of the Sensory information from one side/eye or the other and represents the Facet Motion detector neurons, Motor Speed feedback neurons, and four 0-3 Fwd/Rev Motor Speed Control feedback neurons. The variable "Lobe" which ranges 0-1 adds two lobes of the same Addressing arrangement, for Left and Right eyes.

Code:
Private Sub CycleTimer_Timer()
 Lobe = 0       '0=Left Lobe, 1=Right Lobe of Brain Addressing.
StartLobe:
'_________________ CYCLE BEGINS BY COMBINING SENSORY TO UNIQUE MEMORY "ADDRESS" ________________
    Call FormUniqueMemoryADDRESS    'Returns 32 bit "ADDRESS" to read/write "DATA" with.
'______________ READ MAIN MEMORY "DATA" AT CURRENT ADDRESS INTO PROGRAM VARIABLES ______________
     CF = (MemDATA(Lobe, ADDRESS) And 3)             '2 bit Confidence level.
     MO = (MemDATA(Lobe, ADDRESS) And 4) / 4         '1 bit Mouth control. 0=Out,1=In
     RM = (MemDATA(Lobe, ADDRESS) And 24) / 8        '2 bit Right Motor control.
     LM = (MemDATA(Lobe, ADDRESS) And 96) / 32       '2 bit Left Motor control.
'__________________ IF MEMORY CONFIDENCE=0 THEN GUESS NEW MEMORY MOTOR ACTIONS _________________
    MemDATA_Was = MemDATA(Lobe, ADDRESS)        'Save Data before changes for DrawBot to show.
  If CF = 0 Then                                'If Confidence is Zero then take Random Guess.
     MO = Fix(Rnd + 0.5)                        'Random Guess is 0=Mouth Out or 1=Mouth In.
     RM = Fix(Rnd + 0.5) + 1                    'Random Guess is 1 or 2, no 0 or 3 stops.
     LM = Fix(Rnd + 0.5) + 1                    'Random Guess is 1 or 2, no 0 or 3 stops.
    MemDATA(Lobe, ADDRESS) = (LM * 32) + (RM * 8) + (MO * 4)   'Store Guessed action Data at ADDRESS.
  End If
'_________________ ACT ON MEMORY OR GUESSED MOTOR ACTIONS (ALWAYS INTENTIONAL) _________________
    Call MoveBot    'Change BotAngle & BotX,Y. Returns CorrelateID,MotionID,EyesSeeID Inc-Dec.
'________ INCREMENT OR DECREMENT CONFIDENCE ACCORDING TO RESULTS OF MOTOR ACTIONS TAKEN ________
     CFsum = CorID + MotID + SeeID              'Sum all Inc-Decs to a fraction.
  If CFsum > 0 And CF < 3 Then CF = CF + 1      'If Sum > 0 Inc 'CF' if Inc not a +4
  If CFsum < 0 And CF > 0 Then CF = CF - 1      'If Sum < 0 Dec 'CF' if Dec not a -1
'Save CF DATA at ADDRESS without changing Motor Data, 1's preserve bits, 252='11111100' binary.
    MemDATA(Lobe, ADDRESS) = (MemDATA(Lobe, ADDRESS) And 252) + CF    '252's zeros '00' clears bits.
 If Lobe = 0 Then Lobe = 1: GoTo StartLobe
'________________ DRAW CURRENT SITUATION IT IS IN ON THE SCREEN, EXIT/END CYCLE ________________
  Call DrawBot
End Sub                             'After Interval CPU returns to "CycleTimer_Timer()" above.
Since the numbers that are stored in MemDATA() and their ADDRESS have a biologically representative structure a MAP like you Boba yes YOU screamed for for months is looking good. The above EXPERIMENT indicates we are ready to proceed. And this, all this is is because the old model did not have anything to MAP from the numbers of an Algorithm to form what should represent a real bug-brain's wiring all the way from its eyes to its Motor/muscle control neurons. Of couse this has never been tried before by me before and do not where it ever was by anyone else and only have a foggy idea what it will look like, but at least there is something to MAP, with this model worth waiting for that better explains everything.

Next I tried this that REDEFINES what a "Cycle" is, to be ONE Lobe of two taking its turn responding to the others actions. This makes it much easier to draw the numbers to screen or to file.

It can be accomplished with just one line of code at the very start (or end) of cycle, don't need three lines as before.

Code:
'________________ SWITCH ADDRESSING/BRAIN LOBES ________________
 If Lobe = 0 Then Lobe = 1 Else Lobe = 0        '0=Left Lobe, 1=Right Lobe of Addressing/brain.
'_________________ CYCLE BEGINS BY COMBINING SENSORY TO UNIQUE MEMORY "ADDRESS" ________________
    Call FormUniqueMemoryADDRESS    'Returns 32 bit "ADDRESS" to read/write "DATA" with.
'______________ READ MAIN MEMORY "DATA" AT CURRENT ADDRESS INTO PROGRAM VARIABLES ______________
     CF = (MemDATA(Lobe, ADDRESS) And 3)             '2 bit Confidence level.
     MO = (MemDATA(Lobe, ADDRESS) And 4) / 4         '1 bit Mouth control. 0=Out,1=In
     RM = (MemDATA(Lobe, ADDRESS) And 24) / 8        '2 bit Right Motor control.
     LM = (MemDATA(Lobe, ADDRESS) And 96) / 32       '2 bit Left Motor control.
'__________________ IF MEMORY CONFIDENCE=0 THEN GUESS NEW MEMORY MOTOR ACTIONS _________________
    MemDATA_Was = MemDATA(Lobe, ADDRESS)        'Save Data before changes for DrawBot to show.
  If CF = 0 Then                                'If Confidence is Zero then take Random Guess.
     MO = Fix(Rnd + 0.5)                        'Random Guess is 0=Mouth Out or 1=Mouth In.
     RM = Fix(Rnd + 0.5) + 1                    'Random Guess is 1 or 2, no 0 or 3 stops.
     LM = Fix(Rnd + 0.5) + 1                    'Random Guess is 1 or 2, no 0 or 3 stops.
    MemDATA(Lobe, ADDRESS) = (LM * 32) + (RM * 8) + (MO * 4)   'Store Guessed action Data at ADDRESS.
  End If
'_________________ ACT ON MEMORY OR GUESSED MOTOR ACTIONS (ALWAYS INTENTIONAL) _________________
    Call MoveBot    'Change BotAngle & BotX,Y. Returns CorrelateID,MotionID,EyesSeeID Inc-Dec.
'________ INCREMENT OR DECREMENT CONFIDENCE ACCORDING TO RESULTS OF MOTOR ACTIONS TAKEN ________
  If CFsum > 0 And CF < 3 Then CF = CF + 1      'If Sum > 0 Inc 'CF' if Inc not a +4
  If CFsum < 0 And CF > 0 Then CF = CF - 1      'If Sum < 0 Dec 'CF' if Dec not a -1
'Save CF DATA at ADDRESS without changing Motor Data, 1's preserve bits, 252='11111100' binary.
    MemDATA(Lobe, ADDRESS) = (MemDATA(Lobe, ADDRESS) And 252) + CF    '252's zeros '00' clears bits.
'________________ DRAW CURRENT SITUATION IT IS IN ON THE SCREEN, EXIT/END CYCLE ________________
  Call DrawBot
End Sub                             'After Interval CPU returns to "CycleTimer_Timer()" above.
It is NOW possible to remove the Left/Right of DATA so that the algorithm ends up in FEWER lines of code and eliminates the problem of not having enough data bits to add Swallow and Poop muscles and couple others AND all are bilateral so mouth can move sideways or possibly muscles can coordinate to squeeze something out or barf other way or whatever where there is an In/Out instead of Left/Right sides of control of voluntary muscles.

Last edited by Gary Gaulin; 01-19-2011 at 08:10 AM. Reason: Add Additional Notes
Old 01-19-2011, 07:13 AM   #1268059  /  #482
Steviepinhead

Steviepinhead

GG:
Quote:
it has been a while since a good YouTube video!
fixed
Steviepinhead is offline   topbottom
Old 01-19-2011, 11:10 AM   #1268208  /  #483
Gary Gaulin

Gary Gaulin

Even though right in the middle of this "EUREKA!!!" moment Pinhead is trying to be hinting and distracting Boba but the next stage of the experiment was an EXCELLENT success too!

The FormUniqueMemoryADDRESS puts all sensory with a Left/Right in or out of ADDRESS, while the Stereo Correlation and other things that both sides share between them is like before and in each Cycle.

The Algorithm now has FEWER lines of code, and it took out lines of code in other subroutines that were doing things twice because of there being a Left/Right side to take care of in each Cycle. And it makes it easy to take care of a coding mess in the Vision code because of there not being a "Lobe" variable to work from.

Code:
'________________ SWITCH ADDRESSING/BRAIN LOBES ________________
 If Lobe = 0 Then Lobe = 1 Else Lobe = 0        '0=Left Lobe, 1=Right Lobe of Addressing/brain.
    Call FormUniqueMemoryADDRESS    'Return 32 bit "ADDRESS" to read/write "DATA" with.
      CF(Lobe) = (MemDATA(Lobe, ADDRESS) And 3)        '2 bit Confidence level.
     MOU(Lobe) = (MemDATA(Lobe, ADDRESS) And 4) / 4    '1 bit Mouth control. 0=Out,1=In
     MTR(Lobe) = (MemDATA(Lobe, ADDRESS) And 24) / 8   '2 bit Right Motor control.
  If CF(Lobe) = 0 Then                                 'If Confidence is Zero then take Random Guess.
     MOU(Lobe) = Fix(Rnd + 0.5)                        'Random Guess is 0=Mouth Out or 1=Mouth In.
     MTR(Lobe) = Fix(Rnd + 0.5) + 1                    'Random Guess is 1 or 2, no 0 or 3 stops.
    MemDATA(Lobe, ADDRESS) = (MTR(Lobe) * 8) + (MOU(Lobe) * 4)  'Store Guessed action Data.
  End If
  If CFsum > 0 And CF(Lobe) < 3 Then CF(Lobe) = CF(Lobe) + 1      'If Sum > 0 Inc 'CF' if Inc not a +4
  If CFsum < 0 And CF(Lobe) > 0 Then CF(Lobe) = CF(Lobe) - 1      'If Sum < 0 Dec 'CF' if Dec not a -1
    MemDATA(Lobe, ADDRESS) = (MemDATA(Lobe, ADDRESS) And 252) + CF(Lobe)    'Zeros '00' clear bits.
  Call DrawBot
The behavior now seems to be more varied, still reaches Confidence 3.000 in around 10000 cycles.

It's now easy enough to swap eye numbers so that left eye controls right motors, and right eye controls left side. Not sure whether that will add to behavior though, I would predict it doesn't but after Feedback DATA from the opposite lobe into ADDRESS of the other it should change how the lobes communicate with each other. The cross-wiring of lobes would be done in the FormUniqueMemoryADDRESS subroutine and by being added to DATA as another Motor response. This will add a line or two of code back to the Algorithm, but then have one able to send a message to the other Lobe that it can try to make sense of then send message back. I can here predict there is a good chance that without adding subroutines or anything that tries to turn their feedback bits into a "language" the two sides will figure out how to use that to sum up how each is doing and what other needs for its next action to stay in time. I have done this before in earlier (might have been decade ago) TurboBasic and PowerBasic simple models with "LR" text on the screen for feet/legs moving in step, but was hard to tell what it added to behavior so was inconclusive. In this next possible experiment there is a biological equivalent and compound eyes and more plus more bits of computer RAM of Sensory information for it to try making sense of. Algorithm then gets even more interesting. So I'm back to work on it! And hope that some here notice I am showing how to EXPERIMENT with the Algorithm and its Theory that connects that model to others possible in biology and other sciences.

Old 01-19-2011, 01:40 PM   #1268258  /  #484
Gary Gaulin

Gary Gaulin

And the FeedBack from one Lobe to another EXPERIMENT worked so far too! Took under 15 minutes to add in a three bit connection. Rest of the time was observing behavior, which is hard to compare to each other without further testing but overall seems a little different in an "in control" way.

Since there are three more bits of Addressing I expected up to 16 times the Cycles before reaching a Confidence 3.000 which should here be around 160,000 and there was 3.000 at 100,000 Cycles which could be from it having just been more lucky in that run or the FeedBack added something. In either case it did not mess it up in any way

Here's the code where you can see I added FBK(0 or 1 lobe) in with rest of DATA, including where GUESS is taken which is where the value sent to the other Lobe is created like it were any other motor:

Code:
'_______________________________________________________________________________________________
'________________ SWITCH ADDRESSING/BRAIN LOBES 0=Left Lobe, 1=Right Lobe ________________
 If Lobe = 0 Then Lobe = 1 Else Lobe = 0
    OppLobe = Abs(Lobe - 1)
    Call FormUniqueMemoryADDRESS    'Return 32 bit "ADDRESS" to read/write "DATA" with.
      CF(Lobe) = (MemDATA(Lobe, ADDRESS) And 3)        '2 bit Confidence level.
     MOU(Lobe) = (MemDATA(Lobe, ADDRESS) And 4) / 4    '1 bit Mouth control. 0=Out,1=In
     MTR(Lobe) = (MemDATA(Lobe, ADDRESS) And 24) / 8   '2 bit Right Motor control.
     FBK(Lobe) = (MemDATA(Lobe, ADDRESS) And 224) / 32 '3 bit FeedBack to Opposite Lobe.
  If CF(Lobe) = 0 Then                                 'If Confidence is Zero then take Random Guess.
     MOU(Lobe) = Fix(Rnd + 0.5)                        'Random Guess is 0=Mouth Out or 1=Mouth In.
     MTR(Lobe) = Fix(Rnd + 0.5) + 1                    'Random Guess for FeedBacK value is 0 to 7.
     FBK(Lobe) = Fix((Rnd * 8))                        'Random Guess is 1 or 2, no 0 or 3 stops.
    MemDATA(Lobe, ADDRESS) = (FBK(Lobe) * 32) + (MTR(Lobe) * 8) + (MOU(Lobe) * 4)  'Store Guessed action Data.
  End If
  If CFsum > 0 And CF(Lobe) < 3 Then CF(Lobe) = CF(Lobe) + 1      'If Sum > 0 Inc 'CF' if Inc not a +4
  If CFsum < 0 And CF(Lobe) > 0 Then CF(Lobe) = CF(Lobe) - 1      'If Sum < 0 Dec 'CF' if Dec not a -1
    MemDATA(Lobe, ADDRESS) = (MemDATA(Lobe, ADDRESS) And 252) + CF(Lobe)    'Zeros '00' clear bits.
  Call DrawBot
Here are the other two subroutines. In the all important first one that forms the ADDRESS variable the three bit connection to the others guessed DATA was added by the line: Call AddAddressBits(3, FBK(OppLobe), "FBK")

Code:
                       Cycles = Cycles + 1
   CycleLabel = Format(Cycles)
'Exit subroutine on error, not end program to report not enough RAM memory to be Addressable.
On Error GoTo ErrorExit
     PowerOf2 = 1           'Start Binary Powers Of Two, counts 1,2,4,8,16,32,64,128,256...
     TotalBits = 0          'Clear count used for totaling number of Bits used by Addressing.
     SenseCount = 0          'Clear Count of number of Addressing items that were Checkbox selected.
     ADDRESS = 0            'Start with Address zero, will keep adding sensory values to it below.
     OutOfRAM = False       'OutOfRAM is set to True if AddressBits() function encounters error.
'Add the Addressing Bits of each checkbox selected item to the "Address" variable
  If AddressDriveMotorCheck(Lobe) = 1 Then Call AddAddressBits(2, MTR(Lobe), "MTR")
  If AddressMotorSpeedCheck(Lobe) = 1 Then Call AddAddressBits(SpeedBits + 1, MSp(Lobe) + Speeds + 1, "MSp+")
  If AddressMouthCheck = 1 Then Call AddAddressBits(1, MOU(Lobe), "MOU")
  If AddressTasteFoodCheck = 1 Then Call AddAddressBits(1, TFd, "TF")
  If AddressMotionCheck(0) = 1 Then Call AddAddressBits(3, 4 + Motion(0), "Mt0")
  If AddressMotionCheck(1) = 1 Then Call AddAddressBits(3, 4 + Motion(1), "Mt1")
  If AddressMotionCheck(2) = 1 Then Call AddAddressBits(3, 4 + Motion(2), "Mt2")
  If AddressCorrCheck = 1 Then Call AddAddressBits(FacetBits + 1, Correlate + Facets + 1, "Corr+")
  If AddressCorrAbsCheck = 1 Then Call AddAddressBits(FacetBits, CorrAbs(0), "CorA")
  If AddressEyeEdgeCheck(Lobe) = 1 Then Call AddAddressBits(FacetBits, EdgeN(Lobe), "Edg")
   Call AddAddressBits(3, FBK(OppLobe), "FBK")
  If OutOfRAM = True Then GoTo ErrorExit
'If Addressing item changed (checkbox clicked by mouse) then ReDimension MemDATA() main memory.
  If TotalBits <> TotalBitsWas Then
     TotalBitsLabel = TotalBits & " bit"            'Print number of Address bits to screen.
'Dimension (setup array,DATA all 0's) two Lobe Addressing 0=Left 1=Right Lobe, & Address=0
    ReDim MemDATA(1, (2 ^ TotalBits - 1)) As Byte
     TotalBytes = 2 ^ TotalBits
     TotalBytesLabel = TotalBytes & " byte"         'Print number of Address bits to screen.
'Set "Clock" to zero and disable then Enable again to wait full second before going to 00:00:01
     Cycles = 0                                     'It is now at the first Cycle of its life.
     ClockHour = 0: ClockMinute = 0: ClockSecond = 0: ClockLabel = "00:00:00"
     ClockTimer.Enabled = False
     ClockTimer.Enabled = True
  End If
     TotalBitsWas = TotalBits   'Save last number of Addressing bits, clicking checkbox changes.
Exit Sub
'_______________ ERROR TRAP EXIT/END FOR WHEN ADDRESSING TOO MANY BITS FOR RAM _______________
ErrorExit:                      'If Error is made addressing memory then program will go to here.
  TotalBitsLabel = TotalBits & " bit"               'Print number of Address bits to screen.
  TotalBytesLabel = Format(2 ^ TotalBits) & " byte"          'Print number of Address bits to screen.
  OutOfRAM = True
    ReDim MemDATA(0) As Byte    'Redimensioning Memory clears to all 0's.
  ADDRESS = 0                   'Set ADDRESS to zero so there are no errors using the variable.
  TotalBitsWas = 0              'Set TotalBits and TotalBitsWas to zero, to clear out bad amount.
  TotalBits = 0
End Sub

Private Sub AddAddressBits(BitsWide As Long, SenseVal As Long, SenseName As String)
   TotalBits = TotalBits + BitsWide
   If OutOfRAM = True Then Exit Sub                     'If Error then Exit so none made here too.
'Set the value this Function will be after End Function returns to where used in program.
   ADDRESS = ADDRESS + (SenseVal * PowerOf2)            'Multiply Value by PowerOf2 position.
   PowerOf2 = PowerOf2 * (2 ^ BitsWide)     'Increase PowerOf2 as many Bits over as was used.
'Increment Count of SenseVals are included in Addressing.
            SenseCount = SenseCount + 1
'Save Text to show the Name to show on screen of SenseVal now being added to ADDRESS value.
   AddrName(SenseCount) = SenseName                     'Name of Sense like LM,RM,LSp,RSp,MO
   AddrDeci(SenseCount) = Format(SenseVal)              'Decimal string no leading spaces or "+"
   AddrBnry(SenseCount) = BinStr(BitsWide, SenseVal)    'Binary string with all leading 0's.
End Sub

Private Sub ScreenConfidenceIncsDecs()
  If ConfidenceOffCheck = 1 Then    'If on-screen "off" checkbox is checked then,
       SeeID = 0                    'Zero all variables that this subroutine returns.
       CorID = 0
       MotID = 0
    Exit Sub                        'Exit subroutine here, back to Call at end of MoveBot.
  End If
'_______________ ADJUST CONFIDENCES ACCORDING TO RESULT OF MOTOR ACTIONS TAKEN _______________
'If either Eye (0=left, 1=Right) sees an edge then check If..Then's.. that may Increment=+1.
  If SeeEdgeOptionOff = True Then       'If Eyes See Edge if Off then its CNF = 0
       SeeID = 0
       SeeEdgeSign = ""
  Else
       SeeID = -2
    If SeeEdgeOptionLeftOrRgt = True Then
      If EdgeN(0) > 0 Or EdgeN(1) > 0 Then SeeID = 0
    End If
    If SeeEdgeOptionLeftAndRgt = True Then
      If EdgeN(0) > 0 And EdgeN(1) > 0 Then SeeID = 0
    End If
    If SeeID = 0 Then SeeEdgeSign = " +" Else SeeEdgeSign = " -"
  End If
       SeeEdgeText = Format(Abs(SeeID))             'Show "1" or "0"=Off
'If Stereo Correlation is not selected out/off by you then uses screen selected compare type.
  If CorrelateOptionOff = True Then
       CorrelateSign = ""
       CorID = 0
  Else
       CorID = -1
    If CorrelateOption1 = True Then If CorrAbs(0) < CorrAbs(1) Then CorID = 1
    If CorrelateOption2 = True Then If CorrAbs(0) <= CorrAbs(1) Then CorID = 1
    If CorrelateOption3 = True Then If CorrAbs(0) = CorrAbs(1) Then CorID = 1
    If CorrelateOption4 = True Then If CorrAbs(0) >= CorrAbs(1) Then CorID = 1
    If CorrelateOption5 = True Then If CorrAbs(0) > CorrAbs(1) Then CorID = 1
    If CorID = 1 Then CorrelateSign = " +" Else CorrelateSign = " -"
  End If
       CorrelateText = Format(Abs(CorID))           'Show "1" or "0"=Off
'If Stereo Motion not selected out/off by you then usues screen selected compare type.
  If MotionOptionOff = True Then
       MotionSign = ""
       MotID = 0
  Else
       MotID = -1
    If MotionOption1 = True Then If Abs(Motion(0)) < Abs(Motion(1)) Then MotID = 1
    If MotionOption2 = True Then If Abs(Motion(0)) <= Abs(Motion(1)) Then MotID = 1
    If MotionOption3 = True Then If Abs(Motion(0)) = Abs(Motion(1)) Then MotID = 1
    If MotionOption4 = True Then If Abs(Motion(0)) >= Abs(Motion(1)) Then MotID = 1
    If MotionOption5 = True Then If Abs(Motion(0)) > Abs(Motion(1)) Then MotID = 1
    If MotID = 1 Then MotionSign = " +" Else MotionSign = " -"
  End If
       MotionText = Format(Abs(MotID))              'Show "1" or "0"=Off
End Sub
The next real quick EXPERIMENT that became obvious is to add two more bits to ADDRESSING (but not DATA is already there) to the other lobes ConFidence level DATA so it knows whether it's a guess or not. It's hard to say whether it is worth the ADDRESS space but adding CF(OppLobe) only adds 2 bits to make 5 bits of lobe interconnection bits, and have the bits still left to spare now that it takes less ADDRESS space to be two lobed. So even though I am very tired out I'll give it a quick add-in then watch the screen while half-asleep to see what happens.

At this point it might also be helpful to bypass the Timer when drawing to screen so it is not wasting CPU time between cycles which I should be able to add without the Algorithm code changing, just give it a new name to call from the Timer and what I could call Turbo that does not wait at least 10 milliseconds like it now has to because of Timers not starting/stopping less than than. But will firt try adding CF to the lobes.

Old 01-19-2011, 02:53 PM   #1268308  /  #485
Crazalus

Crazalus

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazalus View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Does he really expect people to accept it without question or ever seeking clarification?
Of course... why do you think he keeps on classifying any disagreement with his theory as Religious Thought...?
Hmm, fair point.

I still find the unwillingness to dumb it down or summarise it to be odd though. Even those pushing dogma usually recognise the need to cater to different audiences.
No... it makes sense... by keeping it complicated, a lot of people will just be swayed by the sciency-sounding words and assume that he's right... the same way that Comfort, Hovind et al do it.
Yeah, that is fair but don't Comfort, Hovind et al ever try and talk to kids?
That's generally who it's aimed at... get them young, fill their minds with retarded wankery and lies, have someone who will buy your shit for life...
Quote:
I would assume they have some skill at pitching it just above the level of the audience (well maybe not Comfort, unless he always talks to dumb fucking audiences), so as to make some of it comprehensible, whilst maintaining the sciencey mystique.
All you need, and if you pay attention to what Comfort, Hovind and the like spout you'll notice they all do this, is a simple concept that the audience can grasp easily... but make sure the explanation of it all is as fucking complicated as possible. That way, they won't understand what people say when they point out just how retarded the concept is... because you've got to go through and show step by step how bad it is, and it's almost impossible to do that without getting bogged down in the complicated garbage... and they will just ignore the complicated explanation of why it's wrong because "well, it's so simple to grasp!"

So yeah... pitch the concept at the level of the audience, (which for some reason is always pitched at the level of retards) but make sure they need a fucking doctorate to be able to follow the details... except in Gary's case here, you actually need to have a serious concussion to follow his details.
Quote:
So perhaps we need to get some kids in here to get a straight answer?
I have a 5 yo nephew... his reaction to what Gary's been spouting was along the lines of "HAHAHA!! What a silly man!"
Crazalus is offline   topbottom
Old 01-19-2011, 02:55 PM   #1268309  /  #486
Crazalus

Crazalus

Quote:
Originally Posted by eversbane View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Does he really expect people to accept it without question or ever seeking clarification?
Of course... why do you think he keeps on classifying any disagreement with his theory as Religious Thought...?
Hmm, fair point.

I still find the unwillingness to dumb it down or summarise it to be odd though. Even those pushing dogma usually recognise the need to cater to different audiences.
No... it makes sense... by keeping it complicated, a lot of people will just be swayed by the sciency-sounding words and assume that he's right... the same way that Comfort, Hovind et al do it.
Pseudo-science is a booming business. Pseudo-scientific writing should make for a viable career. What I don't see is how publishing here generates any positive cash flow.
Doesn't have to yet... I think we're almost like a review system for him... if we can help him keep the concept simple but the details almost impossible to understand, then he can publish it somewhere and sell it for a shit load of money.
Old 01-19-2011, 02:56 PM   #1268310  /  #487
Crazalus

Crazalus

And Gary? Weeding out without Selection? Explain please...
Old 01-19-2011, 05:22 PM   #1268472  /  #488
boba123

boba123

Gary - YOUR RCD (Reading Comprehension Disorder) IS really getting in the way of a DIALOG between YOU and I. YOU are STILL NOT Answering the QUESTIONS that I ask.

These are the Questions that I am ASKING -
Quote:

12.) WHAT time frame - in Real Time - does the data below represent.

The above issues are good for starters, Gary. Depending upon YOUR responses to ALL of the issues, I may ask you to clarify other issues.

Since obtaining information from you Gary was so hard - about what the 7/7/10 Output was all about - I want you to explain ALL of the detail BEFORE I even begin to look with any depth AT the Output.<snip>
Here is a SHORT SAMPLE screen shot of the Generated Output that you produce - (Gary - please note that this screen shot INCLUDES the GRAPHICS that you show on the computer screen of your interactive Generator thingy. IT is NOT a TEXT file - ONLY showing the Generated Output from your Generator Thingy. The TEXT file - should NOT contain any Graphics !!!!!).

THIS COULD BE an example of the START of YOU answering MY QUESTIONS:
Going from Upper Left to Lower Right of the Generated Output:

Cycle is ........ The Cycles run sequentially from 1 to ?????? .......
ADDRESS is .......... The ADDRESS APPEARS to be a concatenation of the contents of columns "REye", "Corr+", "RSp+", "RM".
Column "REye" is ....... This column contains ........ The range of values within this column are ? to ??. This column is related to columns ??......

Gary - the above IS ONLY a POSSIBLE EXAMPLE of HOW you may go about answering MY Questions. Please spend some time Answering MY Questions.

As a Computer Guy to a guy referring to himself as a Scientist - Thanks in Advance.
Old 01-20-2011, 11:15 AM   #1269753  /  #489
Gary Gaulin

Gary Gaulin

Quote:
Gary - YOUR RCD (Reading Comprehension Disorder) IS really getting in the way of a DIALOG between YOU and I. YOU are STILL NOT Answering the QUESTIONS that I ask.

These are the Questions that I am ASKING -

THIS COULD BE an example of the START of YOU answering MY QUESTIONS:
Going from Upper Left to Lower Right of the Generated Output:

Cycle is ........ The Cycles run sequentially from 1 to ?????? .......
ADDRESS is .......... The ADDRESS APPEARS to be a concatenation of the contents of columns "REye", "Corr+", "RSp+", "RM".
Column "REye" is ....... This column contains ........ The range of values within this column are ? to ??. This column is related to columns ??......

Gary - the above IS ONLY a POSSIBLE EXAMPLE of HOW you may go about answering MY Questions. Please spend some time Answering MY Questions.

As a Computer Guy to a guy referring to himself as a Scientist - Thanks in Advance.

Way to go taking care of Crazalus Boba! Months later they're still screaming about "selection" like it somehow explains where "intelligence" comes from and how it works.

After adding feedback to each others lobe's Confidence I went to work on a Turbo mode which goes 1000+ cycles per second, which is over ten times the fastest speed it could previously go. Then I started working on putting the rest of the program all back together so I could upload it, and finally have it online!

https://sites.google.com/site/intell...DesignLab2.zip

To at least in part answer something about Cycles this is how they pertain to what program shows on the screen each "frame": In Turbo Mode, instead of one cycle being drawn to screen each Timer interval it calculates (but not drawn to screen) from 50 to 2000 cycles right after each other then once to screen to show a snapshot of its progress. This is a BIG help in visually monitoring behavior over millions of cycles.

With all the rushing I still did not add color brightness to the eye EDGE detection system. This has been causing a correlation problem when there is more than one thing in its field of view. But that's just a few hours of work (I hope) to get it working like it should and the rest is trying to draw a MAP of what there is in Memory to draw a MAP from.

Because of some paying work coming in I will not get much done on the program or your questions Boba but not because I'm ignoring them it's because I'm not! Until I get the program all together and can better "see" what is in memory, my describing it in words might be impossible. Although what a "Cycle" is is already covered in the theory, detail beyond that which it seems you need is more work than you think!

Old 01-20-2011, 11:21 AM   #1269760  /  #490
buttershug
Hung
Zaptonia Defense Champion, Summer Sports Match Champion, Attack Of The Fan Girls Champion, Budapest Defenders Champion, When Penguins Attack TD Champion, Flash RPG Tower Defense Champion

buttershug

Quote:

Way to go taking care of Crazalus Boba! Months later they're still screaming about "selection" like it somehow explains where "intelligence" comes from and how it works.
There is selection in reality.
If there is no selection in your model then it does not match reality.

And is your theory about where "intelligence" comes from?
The DI believes it was there first. And they will never listen to you if you say otherwise.
buttershug is offline   topbottom
Old 01-20-2011, 12:28 PM   #1269830  /  #491
Gary Gaulin

Gary Gaulin

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttershug View Post
There is INTELLIGENCE in reality.
If there is no INTELLIGENCE in your model then it does not match reality.

And calling INTELLIGENCE a SELECTOR does cover INTELLIGENCE either!

That's all I need to say about it.

Old 01-20-2011, 01:00 PM   #1269864  /  #492
damitall

damitall

Quote:
Quote:

Does the red bit MEAN anything?
damitall is online now   topbottom
Old 01-20-2011, 01:16 PM   #1269877  /  #493
UnderConstruction
Grass fed

UnderConstruction

Quote:
Quote:
But evolutionary theory does include intelligence Gary. It just seeks to explain it, not be explained by it.
UnderConstruction is offline   topbottom
Old 01-20-2011, 01:25 PM   #1269887  /  #494
Crazalus

Crazalus

Quote:
Way to go taking care of Crazalus Boba! Months later they're still screaming about "selection" like it somehow explains where "intelligence" comes from and how it works because I claimed there can be weeding out without any selection.
Do you often like lying Gary? You may consider your post fixed so that it accurately conveys why I continue to ask about selection being missing from your theory.
Old 01-20-2011, 01:36 PM   #1269897  /  #495
Crazalus

Crazalus

Quote:
Quote:

Ah... back to the "you're calling intelligence a selector like some kind of god" garbage that no-one but you is talking about...

And Gary? If you're trying to model how life manages to pass on good ideas/designs and weed out bad ideas/designs (which you are) then you need some kind of selection in there... since without some kind of selection, there is no weeding out going on! That means your model REQUIRES selection, and not having selection means your model doesn't fit reality. However, intelligence is not needed... if you think intelligence is needed for the weeding out (which you have claimed before... that bad ideas/designs are intelligently chosen against) then you yourself are claiming that intelligence is this selector god type thing that you keep accusing others of trying to introduce.

The irony of all this is you're busy trying to convince us that only you are doing any "science" around here... I'd laugh if you weren't so bloody pathetic about it.
Old 01-20-2011, 04:11 PM   #1270082  /  #496
boba123

boba123

So, Gary,

It sure looks like, from your last response - that you are REFUSING to answer my INITIAL QUESTIONS. I have never - until now with YOU, Gary - run into a situation where a so-called Scientist REFUSES to answer questions about his so-called Science Project.

Again - these are the INITIAL QUESTIONS -
Quote:

12.) WHAT time frame - in Real Time - does the data below represent.

The above issues are good for starters, Gary. Depending upon YOUR responses to ALL of the issues, I may ask you to clarify other issues.

Since obtaining information from you Gary was so hard - about what the 7/7/10 Output was all about - I want you to explain ALL of the detail BEFORE I even begin to look with any depth AT the Output.<snip>
Old 01-20-2011, 05:49 PM   #1270220  /  #497
buttershug
Hung
Zaptonia Defense Champion, Summer Sports Match Champion, Attack Of The Fan Girls Champion, Budapest Defenders Champion, When Penguins Attack TD Champion, Flash RPG Tower Defense Champion

buttershug

Quote:
Quote:

But your purloined sentence is all about the idea that an Intelligence is the selector. That is the whole original intent of the sentence you are using to sum up your theory.
And as pointed out Evolution covers intelligence as well.
buttershug is offline   topbottom
Old 01-21-2011, 05:50 PM   #1271725  /  #498
Crazalus

Crazalus

I guess Gary has weeded out any possibility of answering my question and instead selected to do something else...
Old 01-22-2011, 01:01 AM   #1272576  /  #499
Gary Gaulin

Gary Gaulin

The typo Damitall found will teach me to post a quick-one before running off to work! Thankfully it's an obvious missing-word error in just one of the sentences. And yes Crazalus, I am done answering the same question you have been asking since last summer that expects me to fabricate a warm-and-fuzzy analogy to your explain-all "selection" to dumb-down this scientific theory with so that it instead serves your religious philosophy. I will not ruin this theory, just because you say-so.

Anyway, after letting the program run for over 8 hours (I only have a very old and slow computer) the new 2-lobe cross-talk system is working great! Here's a listing of an interesting success that it is now able to achieve. The "crosstalk" is produced by the two variables to left in ADDRESS called "CF1/CF0" and "Fbk1/Fbk0" which connects to the other's DATA. The Fbk0/Fbk1 DATA variable is not shown in the list yet but "CF0/CF1" comes from "CF". Notice that in this short listing of a behavior it now has, it easily correlated Food to center of vision then used cross-talk to keep it perfectly centered:

Code:
                     CFsum = CorA+Mot+See  Success
                        +2 =  +1  +1  +0   DATA=1110011_Same
Corr- Lf Rt             Incr CF=3 to CF=3   MTR MOU CF 
 06 = 07-01                                  2   0   3
(........F......)(F..............)          10   0  11

Cycle 37889916                             MEMORY      
      ADDRESS=11111011110110100100000110   DATA=0101110_Was
 CF1 Fbk1 Eye0 Corr+ Mtn2 Mtn1 MSp0 Mtr0    MTR MOU CF 
  3   7    7    22    4    4    1    2       1   1   2
 11  111  0111 10110 100  100  0001  10     01   1  10

+2 =  +1  +1  +0   DATA=0101111_New
Corr- Lf Rt             Incr CF=2 to CF=3   MTR MOU CF 
 06 = 07-01                                  1   1   3
(........F......)(F..............)          01   1  11

Cycle 37889917                             MEMORY      
      ADDRESS=11101000110110100100000110   DATA=1001111_Was
 CF0 Fbk0 Eye1 Corr+ Mtn2 Mtn1 MSp1 Mtr1    MTR MOU CF 
  3   5    1    22    4    4    1    2       1   1   3
 11  101  0001 10110 100  100  0001  10     01   1  11

+2 =  +1  +1  +0   DATA=1001111_Same
 06 = 07-01                                  1   1   3
(........F......)(F..............)          01   1  11

Cycle 37889918                             MEMORY      
      ADDRESS=11010011110110100100001001   DATA=0010111_Was
  3   2    7    22    4    4    2    1       2   1   3
 11  010  0111 10110 100  100  0010  01     10   1  11

+0 =  +1  -1  +0   DATA=0010111_Same
Corr- Lf Rt             Same CF=3 to CF=3   MTR MOU CF 
 05 = 07-02                                  2   1   3
(........F......)(.F.............)          10   1  11

Cycle 37889919                             MEMORY      
      ADDRESS=11000001010101100100001001   DATA=1001111_Was
  3   0    2    21    4    4    2    1       1   1   3
 11  000  0010 10101 100  100  0010  01     01   1  11

04 = 06-02                                  1   1   3
(.........F.....)(.F.............)          01   1  11

Cycle 37889920                             MEMORY      
      ADDRESS=11110011010100100011000110   DATA=1101011_Was
  3   6    6    20    4    3    1    2       1   0   3
 11  110  0110 10100 100  011  0001  10     01   0  11

+2 =  +1  +1  +0   DATA=1101011_Same
 04 = 06-02                                  1   0   3
(.........F.....)(.F.............)          01   0  11

Cycle 37889921                             MEMORY      
      ADDRESS=11111001010100011011001101   DATA=0010111_Was
  3   7    2    20    3    3    3    1       2   1   3
 11  111  0010 10100 011  011  0011  01     10   1  11

+2 =  +1  +1  +0   DATA=0010111_Same
 04 = 06-02                                  2   1   3
(.........F.....)(.F.............)          10   1  11

Cycle 37889922                             MEMORY      
      ADDRESS=11100011010100011100001001   DATA=0101011_Was
  3   4    6    20    3    4    2    1       1   0   3
 11  100  0110 10100 011  100  0010  01     01   0  11

+2 =  +1  +1  +0   DATA=0101011_Same

Cycle 37889923                             MEMORY      
      ADDRESS=11101001010100100100001010   DATA=1001011_Was
  3   5    2    20    4    4    2    2       1   0   3
 11  101  0010 10100 100  100  0010  10     01   0  11

+2 =  +1  +1  +0   DATA=1001011_Same

Cycle 37889924                             MEMORY      
      ADDRESS=11010011010100100100001101   DATA=0110111_Was
  3   2    6    20    4    4    3    1       2   1   3
 11  010  0110 10100 100  100  0011  01     10   1  11

+0 =  +1  -1  +0   DATA=0110111_Same
 03 = 06-03                                  2   1   3
(.........F.....)(..F............)          10   1  11

Cycle 37889925                             MEMORY      
      ADDRESS=11101001110011100100001101   DATA=1010111_Was
  3   5    3    19    4    4    3    1       2   1   3
 11  101  0011 10011 100  100  0011  01     10   1  11

+2 =  +1  +1  +0   DATA=1010111_Same

Cycle 37889926                             MEMORY      
      ADDRESS=11010011010011100011001010   DATA=0010111_Was
  3   2    6    19    4    3    2    2       2   1   3
 11  010  0110 10011 100  011  0010  10     10   1  11

Cycle 37889927                             MEMORY      
      ADDRESS=11000001110011011100001010   DATA=0001111_Was
  3   0    3    19    3    4    2    2       1   1   3
 11  000  0011 10011 011  100  0010  10     01   1  11

+0 =  +1  -1  +0   DATA=0001111_Same
 02 = 05-03                                  1   1   3
(..........F....)(..F............)          01   1  11

Cycle 37889928                             MEMORY      
      ADDRESS=11000010110010100100000110   DATA=0110111_Was
  3   0    5    18    4    4    1    2       2   1   3
 11  000  0101 10010 100  100  0001  10     10   1  11

+2 =  +1  +1  +0   DATA=0110111_Same
 01 = 05-04                                  2   1   3
(..........F....)(...F...........)          10   1  11

Cycle 37889929                             MEMORY      
      ADDRESS=11001010010001100011001101   DATA=1110111_Was
  3   1    4    17    4    3    3    1       2   1   3
 11  001  0100 10001 100  011  0011  01     10   1  11

+2 =  +1  +1  +0   DATA=1110111_Same
 00 = 04-04                                  2   1   3
(...........F...)(...F...........)          10   1  11

Cycle 37889930                             MEMORY      
      ADDRESS=11011010010000011011000110   DATA=1101111_Was
  3   3    4    16    3    3    1    2       1   1   3
 11  011  0100 10000 011  011  0001  10     01   1  11

+2 =  +1  +1  +0   DATA=1101111_Same
 00 = 04-04                                  1   1   3
(...........F...)(...F...........)          01   1  11

Cycle 37889931                             MEMORY      
      ADDRESS=11111010010000011011001010   DATA=0001011_Was
  3   7    4    16    3    3    2    2       1   0   3
 11  111  0100 10000 011  011  0010  10     01   0  11

+2 =  +1  +1  +0   DATA=0001011_Same
 00 = 04-04                                  1   0   3
(...........F...)(...F...........)          01   0  11

Cycle 37889932                             MEMORY      
      ADDRESS=11000010010000011100001001   DATA=0001011_Was
  3   0    4    16    3    4    2    1       1   0   3
 11  000  0100 10000 011  100  0010  01     01   0  11

+2 =  +1  +1  +0   DATA=0001011_Same

Cycle 37889933                             MEMORY      
      ADDRESS=11000010010000100100001101   DATA=1010111_Was
  3   0    4    16    4    4    3    1       2   1   3
 11  000  0100 10000 100  100  0011  01     10   1  11

+2 =  +1  +1  +0   DATA=1010111_Same

Cycle 37889934                             MEMORY      
      ADDRESS=11110010010000100100001101   DATA=1110111_Was
  3   6    4    16    4    4    3    1       2   1   3
 11  110  0100 10000 100  100  0011  01     10   1  11

Cycle 37889935                             MEMORY      
      ADDRESS=11011010010000100100001010   DATA=0101111_Was
  3   3    4    16    4    4    2    2       1   1   3
 11  011  0100 10000 100  100  0010  10     01   1  11

+2 =  +1  +1  +0   DATA=0101111_Same

Cycle 37889936                             MEMORY      
      ADDRESS=11001010010000100100001010   DATA=1101011_Was
  3   1    4    16    4    4    2    2       1   0   3
 11  001  0100 10000 100  100  0010  10     01   0  11

Cycle 37889937                             MEMORY      
      ADDRESS=11111010010000100100001101   DATA=1110111_Was
  3   7    4    16    4    4    3    1       2   1   3
 11  111  0100 10000 100  100  0011  01     10   1  11

Cycle 37889938                             MEMORY      
      ADDRESS=11011010010000100100001101   DATA=0010110_Was
  3   3    4    16    4    4    3    1       2   1   2
 11  011  0100 10000 100  100  0011  01     10   1  10

+2 =  +1  +1  +0   DATA=0010111_New
Corr- Lf Rt             Incr CF=2 to CF=3   MTR MOU CF 

Cycle 37889939                             MEMORY      
      ADDRESS=11000010010000100100001010   DATA=1101111_Was
  3   0    4    16    4    4    2    2       1   1   3
 11  000  0100 10000 100  100  0010  10     01   1  11

Cycle 37889940                             MEMORY      
      ADDRESS=11111010010000100100001010   DATA=1001111_Was
  3   7    4    16    4    4    2    2       1   1   3
 11  111  0100 10000 100  100  0010  10     01   1  11

Cycle 37889941                             MEMORY      
      ADDRESS=11110010010000100100001101   DATA=0010011_Was
  3   6    4    16    4    4    3    1       2   0   3
 11  110  0100 10000 100  100  0011  01     10   0  11

+2 =  +1  +1  +0   DATA=0010011_Same
 00 = 04-04                                  2   0   3
(...........F...)(...F...........)          10   0  11

Cycle 37889942                             MEMORY      
      ADDRESS=11100010010000100100001101   DATA=1110011_Was
  3   4    4    16    4    4    3    1       2   0   3
 11  100  0100 10000 100  100  0011  01     10   0  11

Cycle 37889943                             MEMORY      

Cycle 37889944                             MEMORY      

Cycle 37889945                             MEMORY      

Cycle 37889946                             MEMORY      
      ADDRESS=11011010010000100100001101   DATA=0010111_Was
  3   3    4    16    4    4    3    1       2   1   3
 11  011  0100 10000 100  100  0011  01     10   1  11

Cycle 37889947                             MEMORY      

Cycle 37889948                             MEMORY      

Cycle 37889949                             MEMORY      

Cycle 37889950                             MEMORY      

Cycle 37889951                             MEMORY      

Cycle 37889952                             MEMORY      

Cycle 37889953                             MEMORY      

Cycle 37889954                             MEMORY      

Cycle 37889955                             MEMORY      

Cycle 37889956                             MEMORY      

Cycle 37889957                             MEMORY      

Cycle 37889958                             MEMORY      

Cycle 37889959                             MEMORY      

Cycle 37889960                             MEMORY      

Cycle 37889961                             MEMORY      

Cycle 37889962                             MEMORY      

Cycle 37889963                             MEMORY      

Cycle 37889964                             MEMORY      

Cycle 37889965                             MEMORY      

I'm now looking for a way to MAP all of this so it also shows formation of its "lexicon". The cross-talk can be seen on the screen and in listings like above so it's relatively obvious that it's there, but need more than that to understand the messages that are being sent back and forth.

Old 01-22-2011, 02:45 AM   #1272636  /  #500
boba123

boba123

Gary,

For a system that is SUPPOSED to be stable -

This is from the Generated Output of 1/12/11 - with 28 bits in the field labeled "ADDRESS" - and bunch of columns with labels that you see below:

Cycle 0 GUESSED
ADDRESS=0000100000000000011101110000 DATA=0000000
StCr SM0 LEd REd MO LSp RSp LM RM LM RM MO CF-Was
0 4 0 0 0 7 7 0 0 0 0 0 0
0000 100 0000 0000 0 0111 0111 00 00 00 00 0 00

DATA=0101100
LM RM MO CF
1 1 1 0
01 01 1 00

This is from the Generated Output of 1/21/11 - with 26 bits in the field labeled "ADDRESS" and a bunch of DIFFERENT columns with labels that you see below:

Cycle 37889916 MEMORY
ADDRESS=11111011110110100100000110 DATA=0101110_Was
CF1 Fbk1 Eye0 Corr+ Mtn2 Mtn1 MSp0 Mtr0 MTR MOU CF
3 7 7 22 4 4 1 2 1 1 2
11 111 0111 10110 100 100 0001 10 01 1 10

CFsum = CorA+Mot+See Success
+2 = +1 +1 +0 DATA=0101111_New
Corr- Lf Rt Incr CF=2 to CF=3 MTR MOU CF
06 = 07-01 1 1 3
(........F......)(F..............) 01 1 11

It also looks like ONE Cycle is for ONE "eye" and the NEXT Cycle is for the other "eye".

SO, Gary - a VERY UNSTABLE system -
AND a situation where you STILL REFUSE to answer my INITIAL QUESTIONS -
Quote:

Closed Thread

TalkRational > Discussion > Life Science Discussions

Tags
!let's dance, can'ttellyoubutsciency, conjecture of id, guess of id, id-ninja, if you see kay, if you show me yours, ill show you mine, jesuslovesgary, jesuslovesyou, showusthetheory!, stab at id, stopper, tapdancing, useless prattle